July 07, 2008

Gone??

Well, I guess you all must have been reading the news that has been hoarding the headlines for the past week.. Yes.. I'm referring to the stick-up-ur-a** case... I actually do not want to say anything about this kind of stuff simply because I couldn't care less about all these.. To me, all these seems like they are acting just like those kids in the kindergarden.. "Teacher, XX buly me!!" or something like "I dun want to friend you coz I dun like you" .. Come on.. Dun the country have other things that you all should be focusing on?? Poverty of the country, inflation, fuel price hike, citizens welfare and etc.. all these issues have been left aside now.. Sigh.. The country is dying for christ sake and they are focusing on Revenge of the Sith episode.. (Double sigh)

Another thing that caught my attention was the headline today (which someone told me coz I dun even want to bother to read newspaper) that the PI that had made the allegation about his findings and within 24 hours he pull back all his facts by saying its untrue.. Hm.. Does that lead to questions in everyone's head? Why would he want to do that? I'll leave the imagination part to you all..

The best part of all, now he went missing... Why would all of the sudden went missing on last Friday?? Somemore the whole family went missing.. This situation is something like running away from Ah Long like that don't you think? I really wonder what is the story behind this...

Is he being treated like this:



Or actually like this:



Or even like this??



You decide...

3 comments:

zewt said...

did u read the latest MT article? hit and run pun ada... what is our country turning into...?

Seaqueen said...

It's all scenarios turn into 1 to get rid of the PI. There. That's my say.

Mcmercedez said...

zewt: the country is getting hopeless liao..

seaqueen: My take is on the threat.. Sure something to do with C4 one..