July 14, 2008

Piss Off!!!

My title today looks a bit odd as I usually do not make such a title for a topic.. But deep inside myself have told me that its time to release the steam as the volcano is about to blow... For the past few days, starting from Thursday last week, there are a few incident that had happened really pisses me off...

1st Piss Off: Snatch Thief



I have been reading a lot of cases of snatch thief in the news.. Some made it by loosing some valuables and some even traded their lives because of this.. As for me, none of the described scenario that happened to me but I gain the experience of this snatch thief event. This event happened just around my office boundaries.. I was at the side of the office building and for your information, my office boundary is not big.. Its rather small.. I was on the phone talking to my friend when a motorcycle came from the opposite direction.. With much of suspicious, I was thinking that they are just contractor as one of the floor in the office building is currently under renovation.. The motorcycle made a U-turn at my back (without me noticing it), came near to my back and tried to snatch away my handphone from my hand.. I was stunted for a while but luckily they did not succeed in getting my handphone.. The pillion rider turned back and looked at me and I just looked at him while his accomplice drive the bike away.. I suspect they are those Mat Rempits..



My guess that they are also the same people whom have snatched a handbag from a lady at a nearby building as my colleague told me that that incident just happened 2 days before my turn.. I was shocked at that time and yet there's anger in me.. I just felt like yelling "Pukimak" at them and see what happened.. If they turn back and came after me, I'll make sure give them a "kau kau" whack...



This event had made me recall a mail that was sent by my wife on the case of those Indian ladies that got mob by those idiotic, inhuman and animal mat rempits in Bangsar.. Come on assholes... Those are ladies and you need a damn whole gang to rob a few innocent ladies?? Those actions of yours are no balls kind of actions... You're thinking that just because you have a whole gang and you're not scared?? If I'm in a situation of being mugged by these useless rubbish, I'll make sure I ramp into all of your asses and declare as an accident.. You assholes deserve to die and a place in hell is waiting for you..




2nd Piss Off: Mad Traffic



I think some of you might have experience today's horrible traffic jam and you might have been late to work.. Being a Monday, the blues is bad enough and yet a good to start the week in a horrible traffic jam.. I'm sure you all know what causes the jam... Its because of our efficient policemen are in actions.. Again..



The traffic jam actually started on Sunday morning when I passed by Federal Highway.. Imagine a perfect Sunday was spoiled because of no reason traffic jam.. What the heck?? If they are setting up roadblocks to hunt down some crazy criminals, that can be understood.. But just because of some gossip that there might be demonstration and they set up roadblocks all round the main roads without any reasons?? And worse still, they are not even looking at those cars that are passing by, ok?? My colleague even saw those efficient policemen at the roadblocks smoking at the side while people like us stuck in that jam.. So why they need to set up roadblocks then?? Just to show that they're doing their job?? Come on... If they are that effective in solving crimes, then good for the country.. After heard what my colleague said about them, all I can do is thumbs up and say to them keep up the good work.. The country is depending on you... So, why roadblocks are set up?? Enlighten me..

3rd Piss Off: Kindergarden Kids



You might be surprised that why this pisses me off.. Please do not get me wrong as I love kids a lot.. What i meant was the recent incident that's happening in the country.. Yes.. All those concentration on you don't like me, I dun like you stuff, stabbing at the back, trying to find other people's wrong doing and etc.. Come on people, grow up!!! There are more things to talk and care about other than trying to be in power and how to take more money from the citizen and put it into their pocket... All i can say is that if what you're doing is right, what are you afraid of?? Why are they so concern about people talking about them??

I would not want to write so much of this stuff here simply because I don't want to get into any trouble as the people here are damn "perasan" and I think they do not deserve a space in my blog..

p/s: So people, think about what the future hold for you... Its up to your own judgement... As for me.. Its already hopeless..

4 comments:

zewt said...

those roadblocks are to make us frustrate and pissed... seems u have fallen for it.

i refuse to let all those affect me. road block... ok lor... i just dont go out early... tell my boss i am late cos of roadblock... easy.

Anonymous said...

glad to hear the stupid snatch theft didn't succeed...
and i'm SO with you on the second... worse is they ask for block but then blame the traffic on the opposition... :|

Mcmercedez said...

zewt: Yah.. Good idea also.. hehe.. can go late to office.. haha

shannonc.: Lucky didn't manage to take my phone.. That's what they are doing now mah..

Seaqueen said...

It's a norm already my dear. I have no expectations of the country. I don't put high hopes in the politicians so I don't get pissed off or disappointed. No use since they can't make any difference for the people or even keep the country at peace.