January 20, 2006

Part 2

After that performance, I made my trip to a Chinese restaurant to get some food with my fiancee and another best friend of mine and we had a good dinner until my fiancee found something on his head....


Can you see what is that? It stuck on his head like a glue... Not moving...

After that food session, we went to Giant to shop for some groceries and my friend took the honour to push the shopping cart to the car... Its quite far though from the entrance and the road is bit wet due to a sudden heavy rain before we wanted to leave the place.... As I was walking in the front, all of a sudden I heard some screeching sound.. U know.. like the sound where cars taking in fast corners... Ngeeehhhhh... So, when I turn my head around, this is what I found....


Ok.. No more shopping cart for him... and also sugar...

Few days later, I made a trip to Mid Valley as my fiancee want to buy something for her colleagues and as I approached the Centre Court, I saw a very nice CNY decoration that Mid Valley have put up... They have created some sort of like a garden in front of the house... Its nice but I felt that there are rooms for improvement as they have left out the CNY mood on the decoration...


This is the top floor view of the centre court...


Another angle of it...

To compare with the Christmas decoration in Mid Valley with this CNY deco.. its far far different... If you keep scrolling down and look at my part posts, you will know what I mean....

No comments: