January 20, 2006

CNY Deco in KLCC

I went to KLCC on Wednesday to attend one of my friend's exhibition at the Galeri Petronas... He is a photographer and having his exhibition over there.. Good hor... hm... I also want to become one.. hehe.. Anyway, I took some pictures on KLCC's CNY deco as well... From my point of view, I think this time KLCC have a better decoration compare with Mid Valley.... They have created such a good ambience for their decoration by setting up a house which is like in early China days.... Wanna see?


This is a view from the concourse area.. The house they have built...


Upper floor view...


The back part of the house... Nice leh...


Another view at the back part of it...


Does these chickens look real to you?...

Well, hope you have enjoyed all the deco pictures...

No comments: