July 31, 2008

Survival at Work..

Now, this topic has been in my head for a very long time.. I have been thinking that how to be in order to survive at workplace?? Please do not get me wrong that I am having a big time in my office.. I am pretty comfortable at where I am now.. It is just that this is something that I notice and realise that its a kind of 'must" thing for a lot of people.. Maybe they don't realise that they are actually doing that but for people who are at the sideline, we can see a lot of things.. Not out of jealousy please ar...



One thing that I notice is that in any work place, there are always ass kissers around.. I don't know whether you agree with me but this is what I have noticed.. When I say any work place, I mean any work place.. This is something that I just don't get the point. Is this something that a person must do in order to climb up the ladder or they will just feel secure if they does that. To me, if you kisses someone's ass in the office (most of the time is the superior people or those people that are influential) just to make sure that your position stays in the office or to make yourself look like you're the boss, then I will ask them to go to hell. These are just a bunch of useless ass as I can say that they are those type of person that is without any knowledge and experience person that needed this to be able to work their way up.. And worst still, most of the time they get to climb the ladder and we don't get it at all.. Cilakak.. I do also agree that some bosses likes their ass being kissed..

This makes me think on what happen to those people who are really hardworking and smart and know everything in and out of their job BUT yet can't move up the ladder.. Is it just because that person did not kiss the ass?? What a world nowadays have turn into...

If ass kissing is really that important, then I rest my case...

p/s: I tell you one thing hor, ass kisser will never survive long in the company one.. Why?? Because once the ass left the company then he got no more ass to kiss...

1 comment:

Seaqueen said...

Yes. Every company will have ass kissers be it MNCs or even small enterprises. But it's because they're smart to kiss ass but not smart enough to get good work done or plain lazy that's why.