July 31, 2008

Frustration...



Despite with all the happenings in the country, i think there's not much of interesting to write about them for now eventhough just before I log in here, I read that the's actually no investigation being done on his ass.. So lets see how the episode continues..

These few days I think I'm quite frustrated.. With who and why?? I'm actually frustrated with my doggy.. The Golden Retriever which I named her Shasta.. She was a gift from my wife.. Well, I love her a lot to be honest but its just there are something that I cannot seem to understand and resolve.. Not eating, eating my the other dog's poo, always want attention (ok this one's fair coz every doggy is like that) and worse still, she's getting skinnier and skinnier day by day.. Why?? Not eating lor.. Sigh..

I'm just here to let go some steam only..

No comments: