June 27, 2006

Marriage Registration Day....

Hi there.. Is this year of 2006 is a very good year to get married or is it about time for my friends around me settling down? Why? Hm.. coz another of my good friend just got registered for marriage in the same month.. It's nice actually to see them smiling and laughing during the registration day.. I just can't help myself to capture those moments with my little camera.. hehe..

Its so silly of my to forget to bring the other friend's marriage pictures... Dun worry, I promise I will upload it by this week.. hehe.. I will tell you more on that once I upload my next post.. coz that's a major one.. hehe.. Well, here are the pictures for this post....


This is the bouquet for the bride... Nice leh...


My good friend Sherman and wife Carmen...

Ok.. Before you continue see the pictures, I would like to tell you all something regarding to the person who conducted the registration... Its funny actually coz he first of all introduce himself (I'm so and so.. authorised by so and so.. bla.. bla..bla..) That's not it actually... He did actually ask my friend why he want to marry her, what he know about marriage, what is the next step after this and tons of questions which I myself also dunno how to answer... and at the end, he gives all the answer to him.. He's like teaching him on what is marriage... Or maybe its a good thing for him to clarify to my friend what marriage is all about.. hm... Oh yah.. One more thing, he actually wore slipper... How i know? Well, I was standing behind him that's why... and he was like so surprise that I'm taking photo and he eventually told me that I have to notify him before I take picture... Really funny....


This is the guy I'm talking about....


Exchanging rings.......


Signing the certificate of marriage...

Well, I wished them a Happy Marriage..... :o)

No comments: