December 27, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Hi all... hope that you all have a great Christmas... For me, I had a barbecue session back at my home in Seremban.. How does that feels? Tiring but yet satisfying... Did a lot of cooking that day... well not exactly cooking but more on barbecueing... As for now.. both my hamstring is facing a cramp... Sigh.. kinna getting old..


Wanna have some lamb chops?


Flaming up some potatoes... It taste good actually...

This is me fanning up the flames.... Kinna fat right? Heheh...

My sister & her hubby....

This is me & my wife... Kinna hot so i have to undress my top... Muscle man...

Besides than getting hot during this party, I am kinna tanned after spending the whole afternoon doing house chores like bathing my dog, washing my car and also my fish tanks.... If you notice, you can actually see that I am tanned in the 3rd picture... Well, so long now.. See you again..

Cheers..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omigudd!!
I c not only lamb chop and potatoes but some unwanted fleshy stuff fanning the bbq pit .... wonder whats that .....
hahahahahahah
Kenn .. is that the result of Fitness First??? I m giving Fitness First a thumbs down ...
hahahahahahahahahaah