June 26, 2008



Ok.. I know that I have been a bad boy for not maintaining by blog.. I apologise for that..

So far as at to now, everywhere, and most of blogs are talking about current issues in M'sia.. Petrol price hike, how the gomen is treating the citizen (not good stuff you know), why this fellow like this, why like that...

Hm.. As for me, I really can't think what I still can comment about them.. The more you talk or the more you comment, you'll probably end up in jail for talking too much.. So where's the democracy that they are claiming at?? I found no point to talk about them and make myself get more angry from day to day looking at what's going on in this pathetic country.. You might be questioning that "You also live here what.. You dun like, you cabut lah" Hm.. Kinna familiar ler this quote.. hehe.. If you know who I'm referring to right??

Not to say I dun want to cabut.. and also why should I.. It's not that I dun like.. Its just pure dissappointment.. Hm.. Better dun talk so much ler.. Later kena ISA.. hehe.. In the end, they really need to buck up before this entire country goes down to the drain.. hehe..

I'll try to update the blog more often now.. Must find a way.. hehe..

No comments: