August 21, 2007

I'm Back!!

Come to think about it, I haven't been blogging for a very long time.. (ok ok.. I know.. ) I think I have been very lazy nowadays and just want to laze around and do nothing.. But hey.. That's what life is all about right? Sit around.. Do nothing.. Hehe..

It's just that sometimes or most of the times as a matter of fact, I have ran out of topics to talk about.. Talk about my daily life (yah.. boring).. Giving a piece of my mind about our dearly beloved country (scared kena jail)... So what else is there to talk about eh..

To be very honest with you all.. I'm kind of jealous... Why was that? Hm.. Actually my wife has just started blogging and wahlau eh... She even blog more than me now.. How could that happened? Sound very kiasu right?

Guess I have to continue what I have started.. The journey of blogging has just started again.. Have to start up my 250hp VTEC engine again...



Ah... What the heck!!!!

That exactly makes me an idiot...

6 comments:

zewt said...

dont lose out to your wife dude. and besides... blog a lil about our country is ok... if it's really beloved...we should all do it.

thanks for dropping by... hope to see ya around more.

Seaqueen said...

Wah. Now wanna fight to be on par lar. Come on. Join the crowd!

zewt said...

i will not be responsible for any domestic war... kakakakakakaka....

Mcmercedez said...

zewt: thanks for dropping by on my blog.. sure thing.. will be more often online now..

the reviewer said...

There should be plenty of things to blog about. Don't be surprised if people love reading about other people's mundane lives. It gives them parallels, in coloured texts.

Mcmercedez said...

the reviewer: thanks for dropping by and sure thing.. I'll begin to blog anything.. hope to see you around more often..